Here is some great information you need to know to help your business in 2021. SEO is king and more people are doing business online more than ever. Use this information to decide where you need to position your business this year.
- 90.1% of the total search engine market share is held by Google (Google + Google Images), followed by YouTube (owned by Google), Yahoo!, Bing, and Amazon.
- 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
- 72% of online marketers describe content marketing as their most effective SEO tactic.
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines, so make SEO your priority.
- Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (i.e. cold-calling, direct mail, etc.) have a 1.7% close rate.
- Bounce rates increase by 50% if your website takes 2 seconds extra to load. Low bounce rates correlate with higher rankings on Google.
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
- Combining organic SEO and PPC ads result in 25% more clicks and a 27% increase in profits.
- Google uses over 200 factors in its algorithm for ranking websites.
- Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages than those that don’t.
- The average content length for a web page that ranks in the top 10 results for any keyword on Google has at least 2,000 words.
- 57% of consumers claim that they won’t recommend a business that has a poorly designed mobile website.
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results.
- 52% of marketers say video is the type of content with the best ROI.
- A Yelp page is present in the top 5 results for 92% of search queries that contain a city and business category.
Search engine optimization is essential to your business’ success. If you’re not sure what to do with this information, Advent Trinity can help. We’ll tell you exactly what you need to fix search ranking issues, get more leads, and make your business stronger than ever in 2021 with results-driven digital marketing services.