ADA Website Compliance
How can ATMA design your website to be compliant? With the following:
- Keyboard navigation
- Image descriptions
- Test all forms on your website
- Eliminate or adjust time-constrained elements
- Simplify the visuals on your website
- Provide alternatives to audio and video content (transcripts/captioning)
- Avoid content that could trigger seizures or other physical reactions
- We use the first and only automatic, AI-powered machine-learning web accessibility solution that complies with worldwide legislation and keeps websites compliant 24/7
Why You Need An ADA Compliant Website
Growing Your Business with Web Accessibility
- Extend your business to include a bigger audience.
- Enhance the functionality of your website.
- Mitigate legal risk.
- Build a positive, online reputation.
Provide Fair Access to Your Website
Make your online content more accessible to a broader range of persons with disabilities, including:
What is the ADA tax credit?
Investing in web accessibility and complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) now entitles businesses and agencies to a tax credit according to Section 44 of the IRS Code. This is great news for any business or agency that invests in an accessible website and offers an inclusive user experience to the population living with disabilities.
By working on accessibility and maintaining ADA compliance, you earn back the cost you invested in your accessibility efforts. The government has decided to initiate The Disabled Access Tax Credit to incentivize investment into accessibility. To put it simply, they want to help you help others by reducing the financial burden.