• Facts About Instagram
• Tips to Attract Ideal Customers
Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest – none of these channels have beaten Facebook in terms of engagement. Facebook’s Instagram is increasingly becoming one of the most important social media outlets for marketing your business.
Facts About Instagram
- Instagram has more than 800 million monthly active users.
- Many different niches enjoy the potential engagement Instagram has to offer.
- In a recent survey of 2500+ micro-influencers, 60% believed that Instagram is the best platform for engagement.
- Instagram users have a buying mindset.
- People share more on Instagram about the latest trends than any other platform – that’s why it is the best avenue to promote your brand and attract more ideal customers.
Tips to Attract Ideal Customers
Here are some tips to attract your ideal customers from Instagram:
Post Eye-Catching Images
A picture is worth a thousand words so it’s important to create attention-grabbing and high-quality photos to promote your business. The best way to sell something via pictures is to show its uses to potential consumers. If done right, fans will be so enticed by the imagery that they need to purchase it for themselves.
Improve Your Instagram Reach
Hashtags get your product or service noticed organically. Consider using three to five hashtags in your post to avoid being too spammy.
Balance Work with Play
You’ll quickly lose traction if all you do is try to sell. Mix in some fun photos related to your industry so that you don’t come across as an emotionless marketing machine.
Present Various Aspects of Your Business
Show your customers what goes on behind the scenes. Demonstrate all aspects of your business, from manufacturing to sales to delivery. Typical day-to-day stuff can be pretty boring for your customers, but you can shine a light on the more interesting things that may happen that week or month. Also, highlighting the people who are your biggest fans (customers or employees) can be a fun way to promote your business.
Hire an Expert
Of course, there are people, like the staff at Advent Trinity, who can tell you when filters or particular hashtags make sense and which photo would be most attractive to your target audience. Let the experts handle your social media across all platforms.